1. this article on the best hidden features in Apple’s iOS7…even though I don’t have i0S7 downloaded yet?
2. the comment in this article on introverts about answering the phone…
“You may not pick up your phone even from people you like, but you’ll call them back as soon as you’re mentally prepared and have gathered the energy for the conversation. To me, a ringing phone is like having somebody jump out of a closet and go ‘BOO!,’” says Dembling. “I do like having a long, nice phone call with a friend — as long as it’s not jumping out of the sky at me.”
hahaha I laugh out loud every time at the ‘boo!’ reference. sadly, it’s so true for me…and a lot of the other 22 reasons in the article. apparently I’m an introvert?
3. music. and listening to you’re beautiful by mariah carey ft. miguel. instant classic if you ask me.
5. autumn sunrises & sunsets. a constant reminder of something far bigger than me.
6. some things to consider doing every morning when you first wake up. what’s your morning go-to?
7. this red wine guide from emily.
8. the idea of running in your underwear on Valentine’s Day for charity.
9. these 18 things every person must do in their lifetime.
10. big. green. salads.
11. this Tony Robbins TED talk that was shared with me last night. game changer. take the 20 minutes for yourself & just watch it.
13. the simply complicated manifesto got it’s first redesign.
cheers to making it another great week. much love,